“No Tights – Just Extraordinary Service”
- Buyers Inspection Services – If you are buying a new or pre owned home, a Professional Home Inspection is a must. The report will give you valuable information concerning your purchase and will assist with repair requests and negotiations.
- Pre-Sale Inspections – A pre listing inspection will provide you valuable information to get your home ready for sale. You can market your house as being pre inspected, repair items on the inspection report to expedite the sales process. In addition you will be prepared to negotiate repair requests without any surprises.
- Phase Inspections –If you are building a new house, we will walk with you through the process. We inspect the house during three phases of inspection:
- Pre Pour Inspections – Prior to the foundation concrete being poured, we will inspect the site preparation, reinforcement system installation, vapor barrier installation, and plumbing rough in.
- Pre Covering Inspection – Prior to wall covering installation, we will inspect framing, electrical rough in, and HVAC rough in.
- Final Inspection – After the house is complete we will inspect all components from foundation to the roof and everything in between.
- Commercial Properties, Apartments and Condominiums – If you are purchasing multi-family investment property, an inspection is a must. We have the experience you need to provide you information to make an informed decision. A recent client was able to negotiate the price of an apartment complex down by $100,000 based on our inspection report.
- Termite Inspections – Many mortgage companies require a termite inspection as part of the financial underwriting. All residential home inspections include a Wood Destroying Insect inspection provided by MWW Services, Inc. TPCL #13905. MWW Services is a strategic partner and shares management with Super Inspector.
- Pool Inspections – Super Inspector is staffed with Certified Pool Inspectors. A pool inspection will include the pool structure, equipment, and safety features. Swimming pool repairs can be a major expense. An inspection will let you know just what you’re diving into.
- Septic Inspections – Septic system failure can be a nightmare for home owners. A professional inspection will include the functionality and safety of the system.
- Private Water Well Inspections – A private water well inspection will include the function of the well equipment and a test of the water for harmful bacteria including Ecoli.
- Environmental Assessments – A healthy home environment is paramount for your family. If you are concerned about visible or hidden contaminants, Super Inspector offers a variety of assessment services to help identify and eliminate potential health risks.
- Indoor Air Quality/Mold Assessment – Through a visual inspection aided by thermal imaging, our licensed inspectors will identify present and potential concerns for water penetration and fungal growth. Air and surface samples tested by an independent laboratory will determine the exact nature of spore activity, including mold. The client receives an online report complete with the inspector’s findings, lab results, and recommendations for corrective action.
- Lead-Based Paint Sampling – If your home was built before 1978, there is a high potential for the presence of lead-based paint. Undisturbed lead-based paint is not necessarily a health risk, however, if you are planning renovations or have young children, Super Inspector can help identify potential chip and dust contamination. Lead-Based Paint Samplings test specific rooms that may be of concern to children or designated for renovation. A full Lead-Based Paint Inspection involves collecting samples from every room in the home.
- Remediation Services – If necessary, our partner Super Concierge can to serve as the homeowner’s guide through the remediation process. We are available to help secure the appropriate remediation protocol and connect owners to the best abatement contractors to ensure the home is cleared according to standards.