Home Repair RequestRead more
Once you receive your home inspection report and there are needed repairs, have your Realtor request an extension of your…
Home Inspection PreparationRead more
The majority of home inspection preparation rests on the property seller. Some tips: Leave keys to all locked utility boxes…
What should you NOT expect from a home inspection?Read more
A home inspection is NOT protection against future failures. Stuff happens! Components like air conditioners and heat systems can and…
Common findings during Home InspectionsRead more
Water Intrusion – Without question the most common defect found in a home inspection is water intrusion. The most common…
Tips for SellersRead more
When your home’s buyer asks you to help resolve issues found during the home inspection, you can instantly feel calmer…
TIPS FOR HOMEBUYERSRead more
Don’t skip a residential inspection just because the house is new. New-home buyers are more likely to forgo an inspection…
We’ve got the best Super Tips for how to keep your house or any other building up to snuff!
- Buyers Inspection Services – If you are buying a new or pre owned home, a Professional Home Inspection is a must. The report will give you valuable information concerning your purchase and will assist with repair requests and negotiations.
- Pre-Sale Inspections – A pre listing inspection will provide you valuable information to get your home ready for sale. You can market your house as being pre inspected, repair items on the inspection report to expedite the sales process. In addition you will be prepared to negotiate repair requests without any surprises.
- Phase Inspections –If you are building a new house, we will walk with you through the process. We inspect the house during three phases of inspection:
- Pre Pour Inspections – Prior to the foundation concrete being poured, we will inspect the site preparation, reinforcement system installation, vapor barrier installation, and plumbing rough in.
- Pre Covering Inspection – Prior to wall covering installation, we will inspect framing, electrical rough in, and HVAC rough in.
- Final Inspection – After the house is complete we will inspect all components from foundation to the roof and everything in between.
- Commercial Properties, Apartments and Condominiums – If you are purchasing multi-family investment property, an inspection is a must. We have the experience you need to provide you information to make an informed decision. A recent client was able to negotiate the price of an apartment complex down by $100,000 based on our inspection report.
- Termite Inspections – Many mortgage companies require a termite inspection as part of the financial underwriting. All residential home inspections include a Wood Destroying Insect inspection provided by MWW Services, Inc. TPCL #13905. MWW Services is a strategic partner and shares management with Clear Creek Inspections.
- Pool Inspections – Super Inspector is staffed with Certified Pool Inspectors. A pool inspection will include the pool structure, equipment, and safety features. Swimming pool repairs can be a major expense. An inspection will let you know just what you’re diving into.
- Septic Inspections – Septic system failure can be a nightmare for home owners. A professional inspection will include the functionality and safety of the system.
- Private Water Well Inspections – A private water well inspection will include the function of the well equipment and a test of the water for harmful bacteria including Ecoli.