“No Cape – Just Extraordinary Service”
Your Super Inspector, you will get a thorough inspection and a Whole Lot More!
OTHER INSPECTION SERVICES
- Termite Inspections – Many mortgage companies require a termite inspection as part of the financial underwriting. All residential home inspections include a Wood Destroying Insect inspection provided by MWW Services, Inc. TPCL #13905. MWW Services is a strategic partner and shares management with Super Inspector.
- Plumbing Scopes – Super Inspector is now offering cost effective video plumbing scopes of the main drain system. Drain repairs and/or replacement can be costly, especially if it involves cast iron pipes under an existing foundation. A plumbing scope can help determine the integrity of the home’s main drain from the clean out to the street and 25-30 feet back under the house.
- Pool Inspections – Super Inspector is staffed with Certified Pool Inspectors. A pool inspection will include the pool structure, equipment, and safety features. Swimming pool repairs can be a major expense. An inspection will let you know just what you’re diving into.
- Septic Inspections – Septic system failure can be a nightmare for homeowners. A professional inspection will include the functionality and safety of the system.
- Private Water Well Inspections – A private water well inspection will include the function of the well equipment and a test of the water for harmful bacteria including E coli.
- Foundation Inspections – The expansive soils found across Texas can pay havoc with foundations, especially in case of extreme wet and dry weather. If you suspect structural movement with your foundation, Super Inspector can use Zip Level technology to determine if the movement is within normal variances.