“No Cape – Just Extraordinary Service”
Your Super Inspector, you will get a thorough inspection and a Whole Lot More!
NEW CONSTRUCTION INSPECTIONS
If you are building a new house, we will walk with you through the process. We inspect the house during three phases of construction:
- Phase 1: Pre-Pour Inspections – Prior to the foundation concrete being poured, we will inspect the site preparation, formboards, reinforcement system installation, vapor barrier installation, and plumbing rough in.
- Phase 2: Pre-Covering Inspection – Prior to wall covering installation (drywall/sheetrock), we will inspect framing, roof, electrical rough in, plumbing rough in, HVAC rough in, venting systems, and any systems that will be hidden by exterior and interior wall coverings.
- Phase 3: Final Inspection – After the house is complete, we will inspect all components from foundation to the roof and everything in between.
REMEMBER: With every full home inspection Super Inspector provides at NO COST:
- Free Termite Inspection with WDI Report
- Free 90-Day termite Warranty
- Free Thermal Camera Imaging
- Free Zip Level Foundation Measurements and Report Diagram
- Free Sprinkler Testing