“No Cape – Just Extraordinary Service”
Your Super Inspector, you will get a thorough inspection and a Whole Lot More!
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
We provide Residential Property Inspections that help reduce the likelihood of unfortunate and costly discoveries after you take ownership of the property. Know the true condition of your new home before your close.
- Buyer’s Inspections — If you are buying a new or pre-owned home, a Professional Home Inspection is a must. The report will give you valuable information concerning your purchase and will assist with repair requests and negotiations. A Buyer’s Inspection more than pays for itself in negotiations and can save you thousands.
- Pre-Listing Inspections — A pre-listing inspection will provide you valuable information to get your home ready for sale. You can market your house as being pre-inspected, repair items on the inspection report to expedite the sales process. In addition, you will be prepared to negotiate repair requests without any surprises. It’s a proven fact, homes with a Pre-Listing inspection sell faster and for more money.
- Re-inspections – Double check that the negotiated repairs have been completed to appropriate standards prior to closing with a cost-effective Re-Inspection report.
We can also provide inspections within the same report for the following:
- Pool and Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Termite and WDI Report
- Septic System — Aerobic and Anaerobic
- Private Water Well
- Water Quality Testing
- Main Sewer Line Camera Scope and Report
REMEMBER: With every full home inspection Super Inspector provides at NO COST:
- Free Termite Inspection with WDI Report
- Free 90-Day termite Warranty
- Free Thermal Camera Imaging
- Free Zip Level Foundation Measurements and Report Diagram
- Free Sprinkler Testing