Super Inspector – A Professional Licensed Inspector – providing Residential & Commercial Inspection Services across Texas & Oklahoma City!
Our Mission – To provide Opportunity and Super Experiences for our Team, Clients, Agents, and all we serve.
Our Vision – To be the largest privately held real estate service company in the nation.
Our Values – F.R.E.E.D.O.M.
Fearless, Respectful, Excellence, Education, Diligence, Opportunity, Motivation.
Our Culture – Being a superhero is hard, and we will expect your best everyday.
We place high priority on integrity, dependability, punctuality, extraordinary customer satisfaction and going above and beyond the job profile.
We offer a great work atmosphere, competitive salary, flexible schedule, and Healthcare Benefits.
OPEN POSITIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
- Organize and maintain a territory route to ensure distribution of Super Inspector marketing collateral and special marketing campaign materials.
- Market inspection services primarily through the Realtor and Title channels.
- Maintain all appointments and schedules
- Establish quarterly goals and target lists with the Director of Growth including target lists of high-producing real estate agents and daily call commitments
- Schedule one-on-one appointments with identified producers and report status weekly or as requested by the Director of Growth
- Coordinate office meetings/presentations every month to help meet revenue goals
- Coordinate and schedule continuing education classes with real estate offices and title offices
- Return all email and phone calls promptly and escalate issues to the proper channels as necessary
- Manage expenses and comply with all reporting requirements
Your role as the Education Coordinator is to be a part of a team that develops quick and sustaining relationships with clients, discovering individual needs, offering educational opportunities, solving problems, and inspiring lifelong learning.
Your job is to cultivate career advancement by successfully guiding candidates through the ongoing educational process and equipping them for success in life.
Your goal is to be a trusted resource that candidates can turn to for selecting the best course offerings for advancing their professional careers.
An Education Coordinator strives to keep client satisfaction and empowerment at the core of every decision and behavior. Gifts in marketing, administration, and logistical support are primary skills. Adaptability and relatability to different personality types is key.
- Responsible for product/services knowledge to provide the best solutions for the customer
- Cultivate client relationships
- Make outbound calls to clients
- Answer client questions on services
- Use the company CRM to keep clients and sales organized
- Look for opportunities to upsell services to clients
- Closing deals
- Timely customer follow up
- Achieving weekly, monthly, and yearly goals set by you and the team.
- Ensure the client has a SUPER experience!
- Use polite phone etiquette when talking with customers (yes ma’am, no sir, please, thank you, even tone, etc)
- Defuse client/customer escalations and complaints
- Be able to overcome customer objections -Take ownership and responsibility of decisions
- Answering phones, emails, texts, and Facebook correspondence
- Scheduling daily appointments in a logistical manner accommodating for availability, duration, and service area.
- Daily follow up on incomplete/cancelled inspections.
- Data entry for agents and client information
- Scheduling inspections through booking software (ISN, ShowingTime), direct to agent and transaction coordinators with accurate information.
- Coordinating ancillary services through third party vendors that accommodate with our inspections.
- Returning voicemails and contacting online orders in a timely manner
- Minor administrative tasks such as emailing reports, sending invoices, collecting payments for overdue invoices, etc.
- Transferring calls to appropriate divisions and/or person in company.
- Uphold the Super Concierge mission, vision, and values to all team members
- Collaborate with direct lead to create yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly Concierge result-oriented goals and work with team to achieve goals
- Set, track, and achieve weekly WIGs (wildly important goals)
- Stay up-to-date on personal KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Serve as a company representative to new and current clients
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer/vendor issues related to quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
- Attend accountability meetings with division lead
- Commit to being a positive and determined team member
- Define and implement the process for finding quality vendors for clients
- Resolve complaints with efficiency and grace
- Collaborate with the CEO on seizing opportunities for growing the business
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Monitor vendor lead generation and close rates
- Maintain communication channels between company and vendors
- Track vendor pricing and service levels
- Assist in creation of marketing materials
- Oversee creation of email and digital marketing campaigns
Let’s Get Started
If you would like to apply please click on the following 3 links and complete the General Survey, the AcuMax Survey, and the Acumen Survey.
Your application will not be considered without these three surveys completed.